What is printcutsew.com?
Print Cut Sew! is a blog website for anyone interested in the art and business of screen printing and crafting. I break down screen printing into easy to understand tutorials and make the craft accessible to people whether they are just starting out or are advanced crafters. This site offers free online tutorials for the very beginner to the very advanced, product reviews, trend forecasting and free downloads. It’s the site I wished was around when I started my career as an artist and screen printer!
You will find:
- Fresh content added regularly that offers how-to instructional articles for the beginner and the advanced screen printer and crafter. As well as some little tips and insider secrets from my own experience as a professional screen printer that offer BIG help to you.
- A series of product reviews by me that will take the guess work out of picking and choosing from the many products on the market for screen printing and crafting including ‘see for yourself’ demos of the products in real life use.
- Trend forecasting of print and pattern to keep you up to date on what you’ll need to know for the coming seasons, designer interviews and new work by amazing established designers and up and coming textile artists.
- A go-to glossary of terms and definitions in ‘plain speak’ that will help you learn and understand the world of printing and crafting quickly. As well as an entire Q &A category dedicated to troubleshooting your textile, crafting and printing questions.
- Did I mention free DIY projects and other unbelievable craft downloads?
Who Is Michelle SaintOnge?
Print Cut Sew! content is created by Michelle SaintOnge, a young textile artist and designer from Canada (brrrr!). Michelle has designed textiles for some of the World’s top retailers and manufacturers (The Gap, Ralph lauren, Pottery Barn etc.), successfully run her own textile studio and had her artwork featured in TV, movies and print magazines since 2001. Michelle currently manages her own product line of hand silk screened custom artwork and handbags at www.michellesaintonge.com.
Michelle had once owned a large screen printing studio but now operates her business from her home studio or laptop and teaches others how they can make a full-time income from their home based studio.
If you are looking for advice or help with your screen print or craft questions send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be answered in an upcoming Q&A blog post so that everyone can benefit from the information.
If you have any other questions or would like more information feel free to contact Michelle at Print Cut Sew! via email or snail mail:
email@example.com Hillview Dr, Dartmouth ,NS, Canada B2W 6J2